Looking for a freelance SEO Consultant in Delhi, Noida ,Faribadad

I'm Vipin Kumar SEO consultant and specialises for Google search optimisation. I offer all types of online marketing services for my clients, and future clients. Let's run through them all:

Web Hosting: I offer all types of web hosting and cloud hosting solutions. If you're looking to host on an Indian IP address within Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, I can assist.

eCommerce: I'm pretty familiar with WooCommerce, however, I'm also a Google Partner and love working with the platform. More than happy to work with either one.

Search Optimisation: This is where the bulk of my knowledge comes from. I've studied continuously for the past 10 years in SEO, technical SEO, Link Building, Semantic Relevancy, Linked Data, Structured Data, Knowledge Graph and Local Targeting (Maps). I can assist with your branding within search for personal, business, artist profiling, events, book authors... The list goes on.

Search Marketing: I'm not going to sell you Adwords, but if you want me to manage it, I won't say no if you're already one of my SEO clients. I've been working with Adwords for a few years and manage a couple of small accounts. I'm not taking clients that only want Adwords.

Web Development: I've put this last because I'll only do it if you want to become one of my SEO clients. I build websites with all the structured data implemented, a fairly custom design and and basic functionality (like contact forms). I'm not a developer than can build you the next million dollar app, but I can build a clean site that will rank!

For more information: https://www.vipin-kumar.com/

More Info:
 https://vipinkumardigital.blogspot.com
https://digitalvipin.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment